Open: March thru June and Sept. thru Nov.: Wed. 9am-3pm; July and August: Sat. 9am-3pm
Closed Dec. thru Feb.
or, by appointment.......Tours available;
|Newsletters - Choose one for pdf pop-up window|
|March 2010||June 2010||Sept 2010||Dec 2010|
|March 2011||June 2011||Sept 2011||Dec 2011|
|March 2012||June 2012||Sept 2012||Dec 2012|
|March 2013||June 2013||Sept 2013||Dec 2013|
|March 2014||June 2014||Sept 2014|
THE ORIGINAL sign from the front of the Richardson Inn, circa 1824 is pictured here. It was donated by a descendent of Alvan Richardson, the community's first permanent settler, and for whom the community is named.
Left Side view of Museum......
Right Side View of the Museum....
Ceremonial Champagne Bottle used to christen the World War II Liberty Ship,
"SS ORVILLE P. TAYLOR" The Sponsor of the Ship was Florence Maddren of Wellsville,
oldest granddaughter of O.P. Taylor.
Above map supplied by Richburg-Wirt Historical Society; Photos from Newsletters & color photos by Ron Taylor, 2006