TPL_BEEZ2_NAV_VIEW_SEARCH

TPL_BEEZ2_NAVIGATION

TPL_BEEZ2_SEARCH

Town of Friendship Related Articles

Allegany Conservatory moves to Friendship Academy (1877)

Allegany Conservatory moves to Friendship Academy (1877)

(Allegany County Democrat, March 16, 1877. From the files of the Allegany County Historian. Transcribed by Michael Weber.)

 

The Allegany conservatory has been moved to rooms in Friendship Academy, where will be continued as heretofore the teaching of music under the management of Prof. S P. Lapham and associates.

Mr. J. C. Crandall has moved his stock of musical instruments, &c., into the building formerly occupied by himself upon Music street. We understand it is the intention of Mr. C. to start a music school at the old stand by the first of September next.

 

 

 

TPL_BEEZ2_ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION