Once a Presbyterian Church this building was the site of the wedding of Narcissa Prentiss to Marcus Whitman. At some point wings were added to both the east and west sides of the original building. For a few years it served as both a Church and school. In 1856 the new Presbyterian Church was built and at that time it was used solely as a school. Angelica Academy burned November 1870.
Story & photo by Bob Dorsey