ANGELICA PRIMARY SCHOOL:
Built at the same location to replace the Union Free School. Built in 1889, the architect was Harvey Ellis who was also the architect for the Frank Sullivan Smith home. It was used as a school until 1909. After that it became a movie theatre and silent films were shown there. Later years the building took on many changes and additions and was an apartment building. It was finally torn down in the 1970's.
Story & photo by Bob Dorsey