The Mission was called St. Andrew’s, as the first service held was the closest Sunday to St. Andrew’s Day.

In 1953, the parish purchased the Seventh Day Baptist Church on Greenwood Street.   Prior to this both faiths were using the same church on their designated days.  Rev. Richard Clark was the first Rector to serve this new Mission.  Rev. Robert Bone, who took care of the needs of both Andover and Alfred Episcopal Churches, followed him.

The Bishop later appointed Daniel Bennett as Vicar of the St. Andrew’s Mission.

The last thing written about the St. Andrews Mission was written in the 1966 Andover History and they were appointing Daniel Bennett as Vicar for the up coming year, after that there is nothing else written.

At some point in time Roland Kemp purchased the church and property and used it for a storage building.

In the spring of 2005 the building was torn down and in May of 2005 it was hauled away. Otis Eastern owned by Charles Joyce of Andover did the tearing down and removal.