TPL_BEEZ2_NAV_VIEW_SEARCH

TPL_BEEZ2_NAVIGATION

TPL_BEEZ2_SEARCH

The oldest structure in Allegany County is the house built in 1802 by Evert Van Wickle, land agent for the Church family.  Located at 30 E. Main Street, Angelica, the house was the site of the first county court, first Presbyterian meeting, and the first Masonic meeting.  It celebrated it's 200th Anniversary in 2002 and is featured in the Angelica Historic District walking tours.

oldeststructure

(Picture is an Angelica Free Library Photo)

 

 

TPL_BEEZ2_ADDITIONAL_INFORMATION